Friday, February 17, 2006

and i don't think i could ever find anyone else as sweet as her,
who come rushing down to visit me the moment i said i was feeling down.
even though it's her exam period.

and i don't think i could ever find anyone else as caring as her,
who offered to come down to toapayoh to look for me the moment she hear me cry over the phone.
and not hesistating to so do even though she had to wait for two hours at toapayoh central for my tuition to end,
and even though she is already quite far behind in studying for her exams.

and i don't think i could ever find anyone else as loving as her,
who sprung a pleasant surprise on me by buying me my favourites,
roses and cakes,
just to see me smile again.

and making sure with an extra effort,
to get me the biggest rose available there.

and i don't think i could ever find anyone else as adoringly silly as her,
to stay with me all the way till 4am in the morning to make sure i felt allright,
and to watch me do my work even though she was terribly sleepy,
and she desperately need a sleep after losing sleep for so many days to study for her exams.
after which im finally feeling better and have finished doing my work, when she called a cab and only reached home at an unearthly hour of 4.40am in the morning,
giving me a call to check that im fine before going to bed.

and i don't think i could ever find anyone else as perfect as her,
in every single thing that she does for me,
and in every single bit of what she is.

thank you babe, for always being there.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eliza Leeeeeee, just to remind you to prepare those questions, all right ? now, i don't know if i'm in denial or what ! AHH, this is so dumb, okay ! ):

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe. i just happen to pass by your friendster & i think you're really pretty. your gf & you, really sweet couple. :D heh. so i see you've got a blog & decided to pop by. your entries made me wanna get to know you more. okay im not being sick la but it's true. pop by my blog or something, leave a comment & stuff. perhaps we both can get down to some talking. :D

uh huh, you take care alright.
<3

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh & i think your gf is fucking sweet. :D

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGGLYNISQUIT.
sorry la, that was me. haha.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girly. :)

now you do, now you know that other than your gf & there's ME who reads it too. teehee :D no, everyone is pretty in their own ways & i think you really are pretty, honest!

you & your gf too! really sweeeeeeeeeeet & so honey. :D nice knowing you too babe!

keep blogging okay? i like reading your postes. :D

<3
reply me yuh. ;D

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

surprise surprise. hello i do read your blog okay! haha okay see you in school then :)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home